Most frequent questions and answers
A full set of either classic lashes or volume lashes will take round 2 hours, fills take anywhere from 45 minutes – 1 hour 30 minutes depending how how many lashes you have left when you come. A lash lift appointment will take about 45 minutes.
When applied correctly, an eyelash extension will last the length of the natural growth cycle of your own lashes, however all your lashes at any one time are at a different stage of your natural cycle which is why we recommend a fill every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking full and pristine.
6 – 8 weeks
If you do decide that you want to remove them, please don’t pull them off, this is how your natural lash gets damaged. Either wait for them to fall off naturally or book a removal with us, it only takes 15 minutes. Any lashes we have applied we will remove for free, if the lashes have been applied by another salon it is R100.
- Don’t get them wet for the first 24 hours, during this time the adhesive is still setting. If they are exposed to water they could fall out early.
- Sleep on your back and don’t rub your eyes, putting pressure on your lash extensions can make them fall out.
- Use oil free cleansing products, as oil can affect the bond of your lash extensions. We recommend you invest in our lash cleanser, which has been specially designed for lash extensions, is only R200 and lasts for up to 6 months.
- Brushing your lashes every morning and night will keep them in the right place and pretend tangling.
- Have a fill every 2-3 weeks, because no matter how careful you are with your lashes, due to your natural lash cycle you will lose them over time.